Did you take part in this month’s DentaltownUK Quiz?
Here are the answers! Let’s see how you got on!
2. Katrina and the Waves with “Love, Shine a Light” in 1997.
3. Madonna Louise Ciccone.
4. Joseph Hubertus Pilates (December 9, 1883 – October 9, 1967) was a German physical trainer and invented the popular exercise activity, Pilates.
5. Robin Williams.
7. From Stockton to Darlington.
8. CCTV Headquarters in Beijing
9. Google was launched in the year 1998.
10. The Great Wall of China is 13,170.10 miles long (21,196.18 KM).
There is a quiz like this in each issue of DentaltownUK so make sure to keep an eye out for the next quiz in our May issue.