Did you take part in this month’s DentaltownUK Quiz? Well it’s time to check how many you got correct!
The answers are below:
- 1. George W. Bush was the 43rd President of America, but what does the “W” stand for? Walker
- 2. The 63rd Eurovision Song Contest will take place in Portugal this month. Who was the last British entrant to win?
- Katrina and the Waves with “Love, Shine a Light” in 1997
- 3. While on a musical theme, what is Madonna’s full name?
- Madonna Louise Ciccone
- 4. We all go to the gym regularly, but who invented pilates?
- Joseph Hubertus Pilates (December 9, 1883 – October 9, 1967)
- 5. Who played the leading role of Peter Pan in the Peter Pan Movie?
- Robin Williams
- 6. Tequila shots have become popular over recent years, but from which cactus is tequila made?
- 7. Between which two places did the first railway line in the UK run?
- From Stockton to Darlington
- 8. Which is the world’s largest office building?
- CCTV Headquarters, Bejing
- 9. Google has become a part of our everyday lives, but in which year was it launched?
- It launched in 1998
- 10. The Great Wall of China can be seen from space, apparently. Do you know how long it is?
- It is 4,000 miles long.
How did you get on? Better or worse than last month?
Let us know either in the comments below or via our social media channels:
Keep up to date with us by giving us a follow. We’re active all the time which means that by following us, you’ll be first to hear about updates, news and new issues of DentaltownUK!