Did you take part in this month’s DentaltownUK Quiz? Well it’s time to check how many you got correct!
The answers to the quiz are below:
- 1. How many syllables are in a Haiku?
2. While NFL team’s logo is the only logo to face left?
3. “Octopush” is another name for what sport?
4. Where is the highest waterfall in the world?
Angel Falls is the highest waterfall in the world and it is found in Venezuela
5. How many letters are there in the German Alphabet?
6. Name all four of the Marx brothers.
Groucho, Zeppo, Harpo, & Chico
7. What is Rum distilled from?
8. On which London street would you have found Sweeney Todd?
9. What is Kimchi?
Kimchi is a Korean delicacy made of fermented vegetables, most commonly, napa cabbage and turnip.
10. True or False? Only female mosquitos bite you?
How did you get on? Better or worse than last month?
Let us know either in the comments below or via our social media channels:
Keep up to date with us by giving us a follow. We’re active all the time which means that by following us, you’ll be first to hear about updates, news and new issues of DentaltownUK!