Did you take part in our Summer quiz?
How did you do? Well, we’re about to find out! Check out the answers below!
- 1. If your profession is a farrier, what do you do?
A farrier makes and fits shoes to horses
- 2. What is the capital city of Trinidad and Tobago
Port of Spain
- 3. In what year did Martin Luther King Jr. deliver his ‘I Have A Dream’ Speech?
- 4. How many teeth does the average adult dog have?
- 5. True or False, a kiwi has three times the levels of Vitamin C than an Orange.
True – oranges don’t contain high levels of vitamin C at all despite what we are led to believe.
- 6. Which word can go after Cat, Board and Jay to make three other words?
- 7. In what year was the first Harry Potter Book Published?
- 8. Which planet in our solar system is closest to the sun?
- 9. “Rumours” was the best-selling album of which music group?
- 10. What were the names of explorer Christopher Columbus’ three ships?
The Pinta, The Niña and The Santa Maria.
So there we have it! The answers to our summer quiz!
How did you get on? Better or worse than in our June issue? We hope it wasn’t too tricky, or too easy either! Let us know how you got on either in the comments below or via our social media channels:
Keep up to date with us by giving us a follow. We’re active all the time which means that by following us, you’ll be first to hear about updates, news and new issues of DentaltownUK!