How did you get on in the October DTUK quiz?
It’s time to check your answers to see how well you got on.
What do you reckon – what the October quiz too easy or just a bit too hard? It’s time to find out! The questions and answers are below:
- 1. Which country is known as the land of the rising sun?
2. True or false – approximately ¼ of human bones are in the feet.
3. What colour is Viridian?
4. How many seasons of the TV show Frasier were there?
5. True or false, Edinburgh is further east than Carlisle.
6. What are the four main ingredients of beer?
WATER, HOPS, YEAST AND GRAIN
7. Who won The X-Factor in 2009?
8. Where are the Olympic Games being held in 2024?
9. The former England Cricket Captain, Alastair Cook, plays for which county team?
10. Who plays Dr. Derek Shepherd in Grey’s Anatomy?
How did you get on in the October DTUK Quiz? Hopefully not too bad! If you scored 7 or more, we reckon you’re doing pretty well. Anything less and it might be time to brush up on those general knowledge skills! Let us know how you scored in the comments or let us know on social media!