Did you take part in the DentaltownUK Winter Quiz?
If you did, it’s time to see how you got on! The questions and answers are below for you to check your score. Let us know how well (or not so well) you did in the comments! Or let us know on social media – you can find us @dentaltownUK on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Time for the Answers…
- What is a tittle?
- A tittle is the dot the goes above the letter ‘i’ and the letter ‘j”.
- What are the three given names of Prince George of Cambridge?
- George Alexander Louis
- Which UK airport has this IATA code ‘PIK’?
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport has the IATA code ‘PIK”.
- In which UK county is Boardmasters Festival held?
- Boardmasters festival is held in Cornwall.
- How many stars are on the flag of the European Union?
- There are 12 stars on the EU Flag.
- Who was the first ever winner of Britain’s Got Talent?
- Paul Potts was the first ever winner of BGT
- Baku is the capital of which country?
- Which London Underground line has the most stations?
- District line
- Which was the first flavoured crisp to be introduced commercially in the UK, other than ready salted?
- Cheese and Onion!
- In which decade did Alan Sugar found Amstrad?
- Amstrad was founded in the sixties (1968)
For all of our other DTUK Quiz Questions, check out our past issues at www.dentaltownuk.com!