Did you take part in the September DentaltownUK Quiz?
Here are the answers! Let us know how you got on! Better or worse than last month?
Remember to check back next month for the next quiz!
- 1. In what year was YouTube founded?
- 2. Which is taller? The Eiffel Tower or The Statue of Liberty?
The Eiffel Tower.
- 3. How many squares are there on a chessboard?
64 (or 65 if you count the board!)
- 4. Which fictional character lived at 221b Baker Street?
- 5. What is the national animal of Scotland?
- 6. Which animal is the symbol of the World Wildlife Fund?
The Giant Panda.
- 7. What is the first movie in the James Bond Franchise?
Dr. No (1962).
- 8. In which year was Nelson Mandela released from Prison?
- 9. Which country was the first to allow women to vote?
- 10. What is a group of frogs known as?
An Army of Frogs.